CONTROLLER OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
INFORMATION ABOUT YOU THAT WE MAY COLLECT AND STORE
HOW WE MAY USE YOUR INFORMATION
KEEPING PERSONAL INFORMATION SECURE
YOUR OBLIGATIONS TO KEEP YOUR ACCESS RIGHTS SECURE
LINKING TO OR FROM ANOTHER WEBSITE
PUBLIC AREAS, CHAT ROOMS AND NEWSGROUPS
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
OPTING-OUT OR CORRECTING INFORMATION
We are strongly committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information. The policies below are applicable to earthandedenbrand.com (“Site”). The Site is owned and operated by First Quality Enterprises, Inc. and/or its affiliates and subsidiaries (together, “we” and “us”).
3. Controller of Personal Information. Any personal information provided to or to be gathered by us is controlled primarily by:
First Quality Enterprises, Inc.
80 Cuttermill Rd. Suite 500
Great Neck, NY 11021
4. Information about You That We May Collect and Store.
Your privacy is important to us. Except as disclosed below, we don't sell, barter, give away, or rent your personal information.
A. Personal Information. To the extent applicable, use of certain features of the Site, like posting any comments, signing up to receive a newsletter, entering a promotion or posting on the message boards may require registration. For purposes of registration, account creation, and responding to your inquiries, we may collect certain personally identifiable information about you (“Personal Information”) such as your name, username, email address, telephone numbers, address, zip code, age, and gender. Additionally, when you register or fill out a survey for us, we may collect certain other information, such as your race/ethnicity, income level, education level, buying habits and product preferences.
We also collect and store information that you enter into the Site or that you provide through our customer service representatives, or when you submit comments or request more information.
We also may collect and store information about you that we receive from other sources to enable us to update and correct the information contained in our database.
B. Anonymous Information. Even if you don’t register, when you interact with the Site, we may collect certain non-Personal Information. For example, our servers keep an activity log that tracks all visitors to the Site. The information in the activity log does not identify you individually (“Anonymous Information”). The Anonymous Information collected may include among other data: your IP address, your registered domain or home server, time of access, date of access, web page(s) visited, number of clicks, software crash reports, type of browser used, session identification number, search terms, search results, access times and referring website’s addresses.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but, if you prefer, you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. For more information on cookies and how to disable them, you can consult the information provided by the Interactive Advertising Bureau at www.allaboutcookies.org.
D. Web Beacons. Like some other Websites, we may also use web beacons. A web beacon (also known as “action tags” or “single-pixel gifs”) is an invisible graphic on a web page that is programmed to collect primarily Anonymous Information about your use of a given website. Like cookies, web beacons allow us and our partners to summarize overall usage patterns for our analysis and provide personalized services and advertising content. In the event that we use web beacons to collect any Personal Information, we would not share or provide that information with third parties without your express permission.
F. No Information Collected From Children. Our Site is not directed to children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 13 years of age. If you are under 13 years of age you should not use this Site, and under no circumstance should you send information about yourself to us. If we discover that a child under the age of 13 has provided us with personally identifiable information, we will immediately delete that child’s information from the Site.
A. Customer Service and Feedback. We may use your Personal Information to provide customer service, track your compliance with the Website’s rules and regulations, or for editorial and feedback purposes. If we plan to publicly post any of your Personal Information on the Site (e.g. a letter), we will request your permission first.
B. Use of Anonymous Information. We use Anonymous Information to help us determine how people use parts of the Site and who our users are so we can improve our Site. We may also use Anonymous Information to provide statistical "ratings" information in aggregated form to our partners and other third parties about how our users collectively use Site. We may also use or share Anonymous Information (or other information, other than Personal Information) in any other manner that we decide is appropriate or necessary.
C. Third-Parties. We occasionally have third party representatives, agents, subsidiaries, affiliates and partners that perform functions on our behalf, such as marketing, analytics, providing customer service, etc. These entities have access to the Personal Information needed to perform their functions and are contractually obligated to maintain the confidentiality and security of that Personal Information. They are restricted from using, selling, distributing or altering this data in any way other than to provide the requested services to the Site.
D. Aggregated Data. We may share other non-personal information with our partners and others from time to time in aggregated form. An example of such non-personal information is the number of users who visited this Website during a specific time period. E. Emergency Situations. We may also use or disclose Personal Information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to (a) conform to applicable law or comply with legal process served on us or the Site; (b) protect and defend our rights or property, the Site or our users, and (c) act under emergency circumstances to protect the personal safety of us, our affiliates, agents, or the users of the Site or the public.
6. Keeping Personal Information Secure. The security of your Personal Information is of great concern to us. We exercise care in providing secure transmission of your information from your computer to our servers. Personal Information collected by our Site is stored in secure operating environments that are not open to the public. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose Personal Information to you.
While we try our best to safeguard your Personal Information once we receive it, no transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
7. Your Obligations to Keep Your Access Rights Secure. You promise to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete registration information about yourself and your business as prompted by the Site's registration form and (b) maintain and promptly update your registration information to keep it accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or we have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site (or any portion thereof). You are entirely responsible for the security and confidentiality of your username, password and account. Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security of which you become aware. You are responsible for taking precautions and providing security measures best suited for your situation and intended use of the Site. Please note that anyone able to provide your Personal Information will be able to access your account so you should take reasonable steps to protect this information.
10. Governing Law.
13. Opting-Out or Correcting Information. You may always opt-out of receiving future e-mail messages and newsletters from us. We provide you with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us at the point where we request information about you. We also give you access to a broad range of information about your account to permit you to correct or update Personal Information that you have previously provided to us. To do so, you can send us a message at email@example.com.